Monday, April 6

Sunday Blogger Long Lunch

umm..short notice
Sunday. This week end. In Stirling. My place. The village is looking glorious with all its Autumn leaves. Bloke away camping and girls away with their dad. Its me 'n' the bean and a WHOLE DAY!!! and that just does not happen very often. hens teeth. Depending on interest, anyone up for a bloggy get together? That means everyone who's ever read Taurus Rising, those who comment or those who prefer to 'lurk'. terrible term isnt it? Heres a great opportunity to meet. Id love to catch up. Short notice I know, but its a window. So all you locals...come for a long lunch. Bring a plate (yes, with food on it). 12 or 1pm. Anyone interested and available? At least five of us would be GREAT!

11 comments:

My Veggie Garden said...

I'd love to come, but my budget won't stretch to air fares from Toowoomba. Maybe next time.

Laura Jane said...

Ditto, the cheapie airfares are good, but would I be home in time for SYTYCD on Sunday night?

I'll take a rain check, although I'm coming to Adelaide for the ACM National conference in late September...

Katrine said...

I'm sure I can rearrange my weekend to fit in a bloggy lunch if it goes ahead. Sounds tasty!

Minni Mum said...

Argh dammit, I'll have to be there in 'spirit' LOL. Have fun!

Veggie Gnome said...

Same as Katrine. If the bloggy lunch happens, I can rearrange things. :)

Barbara said...

Oh what a shame - I'll be away!
Have a nice time!

Kelly said...

ohh all you long distance peeps - cant ya just rack it up??? Well, im happy to continue with just two takers, veggie and katrine but id hate for you to rearrange a weekend for such small numbers. How about i postpone for another time and hopefully we can get barbara and Pip on board and any other locals who might pop up and if i postpone until september , highly possible with my schedule! lol, we might even get laura jane! Oh btw lauran jane, even without the blogger gettogether, let me know a week or two in advance and we can make a time to catch up!!!

Pip said...

Hi Kel,
I would have loved to come, and have been desperately trying to rearrange things, but no go sorry. Definitely will be up for it next time, have a great Easter
take care
Pip

Veggie Gnome said...

I'm fine with postponing it. :)

We can open our place for a get-together at a later stage, too, if that's more convenient for you, Kel.

Kelly said...

oh gosh, you know i totally forgot this was EASTER weekend..blush and Doh!!!

Katrine said...

until next time then :)

Hello, how are you?

Hello. It's been a while. 5 years. Where did that time go? Reflecting back, I can't remember why I stopped blogging. Perhaps l...