Friday, July 11

Haiku Friday

can't sleep anymore
what will the next posting be
bloggings' the new drug

* for Haiku freaks out there, I know you're supposed to have a reference to the weather in a traditional Haiku but im over the weather.
** also to anyone who is interested, I hate reading poetry, Haikus' included, but i love writing both, always have. I even did my whole final Yr 12 australian history assessment in the form of a bunch of poems and not essays; covered WW1 WW2, the depression, the invasion, the lot. Topped the state with those poems!

1 comment:

ilex said...

I've even come to the point that I hate reading fiction. Life is too short to read fiction.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, ma'am.

Hello, how are you?

Hello. It's been a while. 5 years. Where did that time go? Reflecting back, I can't remember why I stopped blogging. Perhaps l...